Applicants who want to be part of our selection procedure are invited to submit their candidacy for our 6 month training program in July 2017
The following criteria will be strictly applied for selection:
1. Graduated with a Bachelor in Computer Science, Software development, Information technology (BSc) or Bachelor in Education and Computer Science (BEd)
2. As an alternative, we also take in candidates with a different degree but a significant knowledge of IT and particularly high academic grades
3. Have knowledge about algorithms and data structures
4. Have basic knowledge in IT Infrastructure
5. Above average academic performance (A)
6. Highly motivated to learn how to work in a competitive international professional environment
7. Capable and open to learning cross cultural communication
8. A social economic background with the necessity for scholarship to continue career
9. Availability and willingness to live on campus for 2 months in the summer
10. Not older than 27 years old on the date the program starts.
Maxim Nyansa favors gender equality and the career opportunity for young women in IT. Women are explicitly invited to apply. Our campus will provide for a safe and respectful learning environment for both women and men.
We are inviting sponsors to support individual participants with financial support that will cover:
* Health Insurance
* A good laptop.