MAXIM NYANSA Foundation is a non profit organization with the mission to create career perspective for young Africans using IT.
We are seeking to partner with individuals, businesses and donor organizations to support our mission by
1. donating for one of our training programmes for young IT graduates in West-Africa
2. financially sponsoring one of our learning transformation projects in West-African public high schools
3. donating second hand computers and other hardware, that is still in a good shape; we regularly ship a container from Rotterdam to Accra, Ghana.
4. becoming a volunteer; we have active teams of volunteers, compassionate professionals in both Ghana and the Netherlands. In particular we seek experienced IT professionals who are available to give practical training in our 2017 summer campus programme in July and August.
5. starting a campaign: you can initiate a fundraising campaign for us at work, in your school, church or neighborhood. You can contact us for ideas on how to do that.
6. becoming an ambassador: simply share your enthusiasm for Maxim Nyansa with your family, friends or colleagues in particular via social media. This is a ver great help for us and does not require much from you.
7. But first and foremost, Maxim Nyansa is an international family of compassionate people looking for “the best of two worlds”. We have our family events and welcome you as our brother or sister, the African way. Akwaaba!
Maxim Nyansa regularly organizes information meetings for those who want to know more or consider to be involved. If you want to meet with us, in Ghana or the Netherlands, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In collaboration with Ghanaian fashion design company Pesewas Clothing we have launched our own Maxim Nyansa tablet covers. They will be for sale in the Netherlands in various designs, in leather combined with African prints and for men as well as women. Buying a tablet cover like this gives you a unique product reflecting the “best of two worlds”, while you support our projects as all profit will contribute directly to the projects of Maxim Nyansa in West Africa.
You can see more of Pesewas beautiful African designs on Instagram
If you are interested in this product contact us at email@example.com
If you want to receive our digital newsletter apply here